Energy Medicine Practitioner, Meditation Teacher, and Spiritual Counselor with over ten years of experience.
Areas of expertise: Trainer and Practitioner of Body-Mind Healing Therapy in Western and Eastern styles in, Energy Medicine, Meditation, and Integrative Bodywork.
- Energy Medicine University, Sausalito, CA, Ph.D. program in Integrative Holistic Health, 2009 – 2013
- Academy of Intuition Medicine, Sausalito, CA, Master Certification in Intuition Medicine®, 2006 – 2008
- San Francisco School of Massage, CA, Certification in Advanced Bodywork Therapist, 2007 – 2008
- Academy of Art University San Francisco, CA, MFA program in Graphic Design, 1986 – 1987
- Academy of Art University San Francisco, CA, BFA Degree in Graphic Design, 1984 – 1986
- Chelsea School of Art, London, England, Certification in Interior Architectural Design, 1981 – 1982
- College of Art and Design, Eastbourne, England, SIA Associate Degree in Graphic Design, 1978 – 1981
- Former education, Hong Kong
- Spiritual Counselor & Energy Medicine Practitioner, Private practice, 2006 – Present.
Bodywork Therapist & Energy Medicine Practitioner at:
- Many Lives Chinese Medicine, Redwood City, CA, 2019 – Present.
- New Life Chiropractic, San Carlos, CA, 2019 – Present.
- Precise Moves Chiropractic, Redwood City, CA, 2012 – 2018
- Dr. Helen Park Chiropractic, San Mateo, CA, 2008 – 2009
- Dr. Danny Chan Chiropractic, Daly City, CA, 2007 – 2012
- Hazel Horsnell & Associates, San Mateo, CA, 2007 – 2012
- Sunshine Pottery Industries, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA, 1996 – 2006
- G.A.L. Graphic Design, San Francisco & Hong Kong, 1986- 1996
TEACHING & WORKSHOP
- Private Practice, Meditation Instructor and Spiritual Counselor, 2008 – Present
- Volunteer Meditation Instructor, Academy of Intuition Medicine, 2008 – Present
- Holistic Health Trainer, Sprung Mind Wellness, 2018 – Present
- Guest Meditation Instructor, GoPro, Inc., 2013
- Guest Health Trainer, Vodafone Xone, Inc. 2013
- Guest Teacher, Special Topic Energy Medicine, Chabot College, Oakland, 2012
- Teaching Assistant, San Francisco School of Massage, 2008 – 2009
PROFESSIONAL LICENSE & MEMBERSHIP
- California Massage Therapy Council Certified Massage Therapist (Certification #15329)
- Certified Intuition Medicine® Practitioner.
- Member of the Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals.
- Advanced Bodywork Techniques: Therapeutic Massage, Muscle Alignment, Reflexology, Cranial Sacral, & Emotional Release.
- Energy Medicine: Intuition Medicine ®, Reiki, Chinese Medical Qigong, Hands-On-Healing, & Distance Energy Healing.
- Spiritual Healing: Karmic Cleansing, Auric Field, & Chakra Cleansing.
- Language: Fluency in spoken Cantonese & written Chinese.
- Special Interest: Chinese philosophy, human behavior, spiritual exploration, supernatural phenomena, metaphysical religious science, & remote viewing.
- Hobbies: Observing life, writing, hanging out at a café, swimming, & kayaking.