Heal the Body, Relax the Mind, & Lift the Spirit
What is Integrative Bodywork?
Our thoughts affect our emotions, the way we behave, and our physical condition. Integrative bodywork is an Alternative Medicine—whole-person healing. The session blends many therapeutic modalities to meet individual needs. The therapist would use various methods to alleviate pain from minor physical injuries such as a sprain, expedite the patient’s recovery from surgery, and release tension due to emotional stress.
During the session, Gladys includes the below methods to stimulate the natural healing of the body.
- Massage: increase blood flow, detoxifies the body, and boost the immune system.
- Body Alignment: correct muscle imbalance—improve symmetry for better movement.
- Stretching: improve flexibility and remove waste in joints and muscle tissue.
- Breathwork: increase oxygen intake and relax the body and the mind.
- Visualization Therapy: relieve muscle tension and reduce stress.
- Energy Medicine (Reiki or Qigong): increase energy flow.
- Spiritual counseling: improve your emotional health.
- Diet and exercise suggestions: enhance the physical health condition.
After the session, you will come out relaxed, energized, and feeling balanced.
To make an appointment, call/text (415) 999-1266 or book online
Insured and Licensed Certified Massage Therapist (CMT)